- Type: Sheet Extruder
- Width of Board: 1220mm
- Application of Board: Kitchen Cabinet Board
- Lenght of The Machine: 30meters
- Height of Machine: 3m
- Specification: CHINA
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Name of The Machine: PVC Sheet Machine
- Thickness of Board: 3-30mm
- Price: FOB Qingdao
- Width of Machine: 3m
- Trademark: SANYI
- Origin: China
PVC foam board is a kind of new material for building(such as furniture, doors and windows), upholster (decoration, such as ceiling, corner, skirting, etc. ), advertising (outdoor display, screen printing, digital printing, 3D pop, dimensional signs, etc. ), transportation, exhibition, etc. It's also referred as PVC foam sheet, PVC sheet, PVC celuka board, PVC celuka sheet, and PVC extruded rigid sheet.
This kind of products are very popular in North America.
PVC foam board is heat formable, lead-free, flame retarded, water repellant, chemical resistance, lightweight yet rigid and durable.
II. Types of PVC Foam Board
I. PVC Celuka Foam Board
PVC Celuka Board, one kind of PVC Foam Board, is also referred as PVC Celuka Panel. It is an extremely versatile material which is suitable for for construction applications(false Ceilings, Wall, Partition & Claddings). It's resistant to impact, UV and Chemicals. It is available in white, which is very popular in the international market.
Ii. Rigid PVC Foam Board
Compared with PVC Celuka foam board, Rigid PVC foam board the surface is softer. The mechanical performance is not as good as PVC Celuka foam board. The character is similar with PVC free foam board.
Compared with PVC free foam board, Rigid PVC foam board'ssurface is much more smooth while the skin is much harder. The mechanical performance is better than the PVC free foam board.
The cell structure and smooth surface makes it the preferred choice for professional printers, sign makers and exhibition contractors. It's also widely used in construction( wall panels, ceilings, decoration etc. ) and advertisement( printing, computer lettering, carving etc. ).
Iii. PVC free foam board
PVC free foam board has a consistent cell structure and density from surface to core that performs well in advertising applications. The cell structure makes it the choice for professional printers, sign makers and exhibition contractors. It can be used as decoration board, mould plate for train, car and many more.
III. What's PVC Foam Board used for?
Due to advantages of its distinct impact and chemical resistance, PVC foam boards are widely used in daily life:
I. Construction(Building & Upholster)
1. Decorative wall panels with silk printing
2. Composite floor panels
3. Decorative and moisture resistance ceiling, corner, and skirting
4. Furniture, Windows or doors
5. Cupboards in kitchen or toilet
6. Base board for vanity top and water basin at kitchen and laundries
7. Access panels in wet area
1. Indoor and outdoor sign board, traffic sign for advertisement or exhibition kiosk
2. Outdoor display, screen printing, digital printing, 3D pop, dimensional signs
1. Toilet cubicles
2. Packing material and containers
3. Cabinets of automobile, railway, metro and vessel
4. Lining to plating tank and acid/alkali tank
5. Protection shell for machinery
6. Dust or rubbish collection equipment