- Model NO.: SJSZ80/156
- Raw Material: PVC
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Size:T 1220X2440mm: Thickness:T 3~20mm
- Specification: 1220x2440mm
- HS Code: 847780000
- Type: PVC Celuka Foam Board Extrusion Line
- Principle: PVC
- Computerized: Computerized
- PVC Crust Foam Board Extrusion Machine/L: Plastic Extruder
- Trademark: SANYI
- Origin: China
PVC crust foam board production line is specially designed for producing the crusted PVC board, there are 2 hard crusts on the both surfaces of the PVC board but slight foam inside.
PVC crust foam board production line adopt advanced frequency converting and RKC temperature controller with wide adjustable scope and control the temperature accurately, at the same time its easy to operate, the mainly auxiliary equipments include the vacuum calibration platform, hauling...
Machine, cutting machine and tipping rack etc. We also equip the large forced cooling equipment to be sure the good effect of the calibration, all the whole production line adopt the computer control system, its easy to operate & with steady performance, at present, only few company in China have this technology & can make this production line, but we can! The width range of the PVC board allow from 600mm to 1830mm, the thickness range is from 5mm to 30mm.
1) Lightweight, non-absorb water, fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
2) Weather proof, vandal proof, and can be shaped, moulded, painted and screen printed.
3) Non-corrosive, non-toxic and chemical resistant.
4) Tough, rigid with a high impact strength.
5) Non-warping and stain proof.
6) Easy to clean and maintain.
1) Advertising - signs, displays, pop-up displays, exhibition boards, etc.
2) Building - Models. Partitions boar, wall cladding, indoor or outdoor decoration, furnture, cabnet.
Thickness (mm): 5mm to 25mm
Width (mm): 1220, 1830
Length (mm): By your needed
Standard Color: White
Density (g/cm3): 0.45 - 0.8
Pulling strength(MPa): 12-20
Bending strength(MPa): 12-18
Elastic modulus in bending (MPa): 800-900
Impact strength (KJ/m2): 8-15
Breaking elongation (%): 15-20
Vicat softening point: 73-76° C
Shore hardness: 45-50
Water absorbing capacity (%): ≥ 1.5
Flame retardancy: The self-extinguishing time away from the flame is less than 5 seconds